I'm in the computer security field and have been using C and Unix since before 1990. I have extensive development experience in C++ and Haskell. For C++, I hate boost, and so do everything either directly on the standard library or using my own templates. I write a lot of bash and emacs lisp, too, and at a previous stage of my career turned out a lot of perl (though I haven't used perl in years). I've dabbled in TeX and written some LaTeX classes used by others, but am far from an expert. I prefer the command line to all other interfaces, especially web browsers. I love git as much as I hate github. I try to write and use free software whenever possible, and have pretty much succeeded on the writing front but am sometimes forced into using proprietary systems (like the baseband on my phone).
Member for 2 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 5 at 17:15
Top network posts
- 32 gpg-agent refuses SSH keys with ssh-add reporting "agent refused operation"
- 27 How to resolve git submodule conflict if submodule is not initialized
- 19 What should I consider when deleting an AUR package?
- 18 Is there ever a good reason to run sudo su?
- 13 Why is there a big delay after entering a wrong password?
- 13 gpg-agent refuses SSH keys with ssh-add reporting "agent refused operation"
- 13 Examine android (v30) selinux policy
- View more network posts →