I know about C, CS, CSS, SCSS and so on.
C++, not a problem whatsoever. The trick is to avoid
Some JS implementations still scare me though. "return less than hr divided by greater than"?
My hobby: flagging comments that say "This question is off topic because it happens to contain the word SEO"
Netscape user since 1997. Continuously. No matter the name.
Member for 3 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 2 '18 at 12:19
- Stack Overflow 42.7k 42.7k 1515 gold badges9595 silver badges137137 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 7k 7k 33 gold badges3232 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.1k 4.1k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Code Golf 3.6k 3.6k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.6k 1.6k 33 gold badges1212 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 332 Most creative way to display 42
- 132 CSS image max-width set to original image size?
- 110 input[type='text'] CSS selector does not apply to default-type text inputs?
- 109 Why is XML called a "language" exactly?
- 103 Table columns, setting both min and max width with css
- 72 Don't Display Numbers/Bullets for Ordererd or Unordered List
- 61 Textbox using textmode password not showing text asp.net c#
- View more network posts →